- GRANT SKINNER - ADHD FTW, LOL!!! (although would also have loved to see Conrad's Signals/Robotlegs talk)
- ANDRE MICHELLE - PULSATILE CRACKLE
- MARIO KLINGEMANN - SO LONG, AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FLASH (Mario's last conference session for a few years apparently)
- HOSS GIFFORD - THINGS I HAVE LEARNED.
- ROBERT HODGIN - PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT, SO WHAT ARE YOU PRACTICING?
- STEFAN SAGMEISTER - DESIGN AND HAPPINESS
- THE ELEVATOR PITCH (I did it last year and it was loads of fun. This year look out for my buddies Jasper Stocker and Andreas Ronning)
- JON HOWARD - WHERE IN THE WORLD? INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC FLASH
- JOA EBERT - 1 1 7 11 21
- SEB LEE-DELISLE - WHAT THE FLUX!? (the only talk capable of sparking a Flame-war!)
- JULIEN VALLÉE - STORYTELLING, PLAYFULNESS AND EXPERIMENTATION
- NANDO COSTA - THE OTHER SIDE
- BRENDAN DAWES - MAKERS OF THINGS
- 6 OF THE BEST - 10 MINS EACH (although I'm probably going to have to duck out of the last couple so I can compose myself for my session)
- IAIN LOBB - ZERO TO GAME DESIGNER IN 60 MINUTES (I better be there - I'm giving it! You'll notice that I've got the really small room, and I'm giving the only games session, so if you want to come you better run straight from the previous session without stopping for coffee)
- RALPH HAUWERT - UNITZEROONE :: THE DISCONTINUITY (although Hugh Elliott is awesome and I'd have loved to see his thing)
- CYRIAK HARRIS - ANIMATED MENTAL MALFUNCTIONS
- JOSHUA HIRSCH - SUMMER FRIDAYS
- JARED TARBELL - THE COMPUTATIONAL ARTIFACT
See you in Brighton!